Learning in the workplace - ráðstefna
Norræn ráðstefna um jafnréttismál í iðn- og starfsnámi á Íslandi. Hér verður fjallað almennt um jafnréttismál í iðn- og starfsgreinum frá ýmsum sjónarhornum. Ráðstefnan fer fram á ensku. Aðgangur er ókeypis.
Learning in the workplace
A gender perspective – Vocational education and training in Iceland
Reykjavík 15th of May 2018
IÐAN fræðslusetur - Vatnagarðar 20, 104 Reykjavík
9.30 Registration and coffee
10.00 Welcome to IÐAN Hildur Elín Vignir / Managing director of IÐAN Setting the stage
10.15 Paradoxes in Vocational education and training in Iceland. – Ingi Bogi Bogason / Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
10.50 #Kvennastarf (#Womanswork) – Ólafur Sveinn Jóhannsson, Technical College and Ásrún Mjöll Stefánsdóttir, apprentice in carpentry.
11.30 The Equal Pay Certification– Jón Fannar Kolbeinsson / The Centre for Gender Equality
13.00 Why are there no girls here? Orkuveita Reykjavíkur/Reykjavík Energy – Sólrún Kristjánsdóttir / HRM
13. 30 May the force be with you - choosing a vocation in a gender-segregated world of work - Sif Einarsdóttir/ Professor at the University of Iceland
14.00 – 14.30 Panel discussion lead by Heiða Björk Hilmisdóttir / Reykjavík city councillor and Deputy Chairman of the social Democratic party
- Ásrún Mjöll Stefánsdóttir - Carpenter apprentice, Iceland
- Steinar Jónsson - Assistant Nurse student, Iceland
- Gunvor Eldegard - Ankershus City Council, Norway
- Þeba Björt Karlsdóttir - Association for Women in Crafts and Trades, Iceland
- Hjalti Ómar Ágústsson - The Centre for Gender Equality
Wrap up – Ingibjörg Ösp Stefánsdóttir – Federation of Industry in Iceland.
Supported by the Nordic Gender Equality Fund