International and national co-operation
IÐAN is a continues vocational education training centre (CVET) working across all educational frameworks specialising in continues professional development for the crafts and trades in Iceland. IÐAN is also responsible for the administration of apprenticeship and journeyman qualifications in initial vocational education in crafts and trades.In addition, IÐAN is a leading organisation in validation of prior learning and validation of qualifications and work experience in the respective crafts and trades.
Benefiting from years of experience in a vast range of domestic and international projects, both as partners and as coordinators, participating in different programs/projects financed by:
- Erasmus+ (KA1, KA2, KA3)
- Nordic Network for Adult learning (NVL)
- Nordic Information on Gender (NIKK)
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of industry
- Ministry of social affairs
- Education fund (Adult Education Act)
The purpose of international and national cooperation is to be able to be on the forefront of education and training in industry.
IÐAN is a private non-profit education and training provider supported by the Federation of employees and unions represented by industry. Keywords in describing our company culture is; Transparency and quality assurance, to have fun and be involved and show empathy towards our surroundings.
- VISKA – Validation of prior learning for migrants
- Ævintýri í Evrópu – Adventures in Europe Erasmus+ KA1
- NIKK – Gender and workplace learning in VET
- EQAMOB – European Quality Assurance in company learning.
Helen Gray e-mail: email@example.com